Thursday, December 27, 2012

Drew Update

Ok, so today is make up for not blogging for almost 2 weeks day.  I thought having all these vacation days, that I'd be able to stay on top of it, but catching up on chores and getting ready for our trip was more than I anticipated.  Throw on that that Drew wasn't napping well last week so my free time was even shorter than I anticipated.  But!  Drew has hit a sleeping stride (just in time to get all thrown off with our trip to Thailand, but I'll take it).

A few weeks ago, we took Drew to visit Santa.  I was nervous that we'd have to wait forever because we went on a Saturday, but the whole ordeal only took about 30 minutes.  Drew was excited!


 Drew wasn't sure what to think of sitting on Santa's lap.  I don't think he particularly liked it, but he also didn't cry so I guess that's a successful picture!


 After that, we went out to lunch.  Smooshy face time!

Recently, Drew realized he could use a fork!  This has helped with meal times because the more interactive it is for Drew, the more he likes eating.

Christmas Eve, we decided to go to the park by our house.  This was Drew's first park outing.  He wasn't sure what to make of it.  He was pretty tired as he hadn't been sleeping/napping well prior to this. (and yes, it was pretty hot this year on Christmas Eve and Christmas, I think it got to 80F).

 He seemed to like the swing more when he was on Momma's lap.

Drew's been fairly good with the tree in our family room.  Occasionally he realizes he needs to pull some ornaments off.  Or worse, pull the lights.  One day he was having fun taking an ornament off, then putting it back on.  (No pants because it was too hot for pants!).

We are getting ready for our trip.  I'll try to post some pictures once while we are there, but no promises.  Otherwise there'll be a big update once we get back!!

Happy New Year's Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment