Thursday, December 27, 2012

Brian's Graduation

Brian finally did it! The Friday before Christmas, Brian graduated from UH with his Masters of Science in Mechanical Engineering.  Drew and I are sooo soo proud of him!  And we are also very happy that he will be home before Drew goes to bed daily now!  (During school, twice a week, Brian was home late, after Drew went to bed).  We are fortunate that Brian was able to do most of his classes while on sabbatical from work.  Thank you Nasa Fellowship Program!

We left Drew with our friends Skyler and Corey Beth.  This was the second time we'd left Drew with a friend.  He was a little anxious when we left (he's in the separation anxiety phase), but I know he was fine as soon as we were out the door.  Drew and Skyler had fun playing with a box!  We are lucky that Drew is such a good kid that our friends don't mind watching him!  The report was that Drew was a perfect little boy!

I had pretty good seats for the ceremony, but it was hard to capture a good picture.  Here's one of the better ones of Brian on his way to his seat. 






I also tried to record when he was called on stage.  I started it a little late, but I caught his last name (how the clip starts) and the video follows him across the stage.


After the ceremony, we celebrated at Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse for a really nice dinner.  It was delicious as always.

Good job Brian!  Congratulations!!  We are so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment