Thursday, December 27, 2012

Momma's Birthday

I had saved vacation for our Thailand trip, but since our trip got pushed to mainly 2013, I had a lot of left over 2012 vacation days to use or lose.  As a result, December 18th was my last day to work for about a month!  (Like Brian said, it's like maternity leave all over!).  This worked out perfectly since my birthday is the 19th.  I went swimming in the morning and when I got home, we opened my presents.  Originally Brian had an indoor game scheduled in the evening so we weren't sure we'd have time to do the presents and the game before Drew's bedtime.  The game ended up getting cancelled, but I didn't mind opening my presents first thing.  Usually Brian makes me wait until like 11:30 pm to open anything!


 Since Drew just had his birthday, he was quite familiar with the open presents thing.  He was a big help when it was my turn!  Drew and Brian got me some t-shirts, cupcakes made by Jaclyn (no pictures, because I was too busy eating them!), and a chocolate fondue pot.  It was a great birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment