I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it back safely. I will begin to post pictures and stories about our trip soon, but I wanted to touch base. We were delayed getting home by almost 24 hours so my original plan to have one day to recover before work was squished. As a result, it'll take me a few days to get my act together and the pictures uploaded and here.
We did have a fantastic time and my parents were wonderful and generous hosts! I can't wait to share our adventure with everyone!
Drew was a fantastic traveler. He did really really well on the plane and in the airport. I think he was the happiest person in the Tokyo airport on Monday (our flight wasn't the only one cancelled so it was quite the train wreck at the airport).
While we did have a great time, it's really nice to be back home!
No comments:
Post a Comment