I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We did! We were are healthy after our recent bout with the bug that was going around so we were happy and ready to host family for the week! We didn't take enough pictures of the week, but here are some.
So, I started wrapping presents (birthday and Christmas, I like to do things early). And when I did that, I finished an old roll of wrapping paper. Considering we don't throw things away right away, we thought we'd see if Drew would like to play with a giant tube. He did!
Grandma Pat got in Monday evening. She brought lots of toys for Drew and he ended up getting all of them within the first twenty minutes she was here!
Drew was willing to walk with Grandma (something he's hestitant to do with Momma and Dadda for some reason). He's close to taking off on his own for more than a few steps at a time!
Uncle Justin and Megan also came to visit and got in on Wednesday. We didn't get any pictures with them though, major failure on our part! We did take them to Tookies for a delicious hamburger and Drew got to try his first small bites of a Tookie burger as well!
Grandpa Barry ended up getting on Thursday. Here are the boys eating some cheerios.
Drew wanted to show Grandpa how he plays in his cabinet.
We were having a lot of fun with Drew this week since we had so much time off work. I was getting a few kisses from Drew! He's pretty stingy with them though. When he didn't want to give me a kiss, he'd head butt me instead (which was still kinda sweet in its own way) and if I kept asking he would finally push me away. Cutie pie! Here we are being smooshy face and silly!
No comments:
Post a Comment