Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Last Week Recap

We were sorta thrown for a loop last week.  The daycare called Brian to let him know they thought Drew had pink eye.  I called the pediatrician and got Drew an appointment that afternoon.  Drew had a runny nose before this so we think it's all related.

Here are pictures from Tuesday.  Drew was in a new outfit that he got from Aunt Paula, Grandpa and Grandma Lusby (I can't remember which outfit was from whom!).  So Drew is starting to wear his 12 months clothes.  He still fits into some 9 months stuff but not much.

He looked super cute in his frog outfit (despite the pink eye)!



Drew always loves a good book.

Then on Wednesday, Brian and Drew stayed home.  Apparently the fun thing to do is chew on your toes.  Who knew!



My silly boys had a fun day!  Although Brian was pretty tired by the time I got home!  Here they are practicing their smooshy face!  Well done!

I stayed home with Drew on Thursday.  We had some debate about it because it might have been ok to send Drew to daycare (but he might have needed an eye patch).  I didn't get to see my little guy very much on Wednesday because I was dealing with car issues so I decided it was a fine day to take a vacation day.  Drew and I had a good time!  His eye didn't seem to be bothering him at all.  Here he's pushing his boxes around!  (We have quite the collection of random boxes these days).





I was off on Friday anyway, so Drew had another day off from daycare.  He did have to go back to the pediatrician for a vaccine though.  That was no fun.  He's learned that he doesn't like sitting on the exam table (that's where he gets his shots) and he doesn't like doctors.

On Saturday, Drew was more fussy than usual.  I'm sure it was due to the vaccine and probably also the cold/cough that he has.  We ended up having a friend come over in the evening so that Brian and I could have a date night.  Drew did well with his first (non family/non daycare) babysitter!

Here he is - he found a seat and is reading a book!



No comments:

Post a Comment