Monday, November 19, 2012

New Tooth, Sick, and Photos!

Last week, I went to brush Drew's teeth.  He wasn't particularly in the mood to have his teeth brushed, so he started crying, ok screaming.  It was at this moment, that I saw he had another tooth pop through!!  His bottom right tooth is now through!  I thought there was a new tooth in our future.

We haven't taken many/any pictures in the last week.  Wednesday, both Brian and I ended up catching whatever Drew had the week/weekend before and we were sidelined until yesterday.  No fun.  But luckily all three of us got it out of our system before the holiday and house guests arrive!

On Sunday, my friend Alexia came over to take some pictures of Drew for us.  She did this back when Drew was just one week old, and we decided she should do it again.  Photography is her hobby and I mean, what better practice model than Drew!  Seriously though, we really appreciate your time Alexia and thank you for capturing our little Drew Bear's personality!

Here are some of my favorites from the day.  All of the pictures in this post are courtesy of Alexia Finotello.






Drew's been grabbing lips, noses, hair a lot lately!
 
Drew loves his Heineken!


Drew likes tackling us!  Here we are post tackle.

No comments:

Post a Comment