So on Friday, Momma and Drew headed to the park in our neighborhood. Occasionally Brian plays soccer at this park, but Friday was only second time Drew had been at the play area. (First Time)
We took the soccer ball too because Drew really likes playing with it. We started by running around the grass and kicking the ball - occasionally picking the ball up and throwing it as well.
When we first got there, Drew was unsure what to think. There were 2 other families there so he was a little cautious about that. At one point a girl who was probably 3 or 4 ran up to him. She apparently got too close and he pushed her away!
After Drew dribbled the ball around a little, I showed him the play area with the slides. He likes the slides at daycare so I thought he'd be ready. He wasn't! We went down together, but he wasn't sure about it. He walked around for awhile which was a little tricky at first because of the gravel! Finally he decided to sit on the slide and play with the rocks. Of course he wanted to see what the rocks tasted like. I had to be quick to keep the rocks out of his mouth and at one point I wasn't quick enough and he tried to eat some!
No comments:
Post a Comment