Sunday, March 31, 2013

Surgery and Recovery

This past Wednesday I (Momma Bear) had foot surgery.  I had surgery to correct a bunion on my left foot.  My foot had been bothering me ever since I was pregnant, and it was finally time to do something about it.  The surgery was on the left foot.  Eventually I'll need to have it done of the right one as well, but since that foot isn't as bad it can wait!

Drew has been super good during my recovery!  And poor Brian has had to take on double-parent/housework duty.  But he's hanging in there, and even now just 4 days post surgery I am able to walk around and help some.  Which is a good thing because I'm not sure Brian could handle much more of it!

Day of surgery

Drew seems to understand that I need to stay on the couch.  He's been bringing me a book or a toy and we'll read or play on the couch.  He's such a snuggle bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment