Tuesday, October 2, 2012

More Fun

Last week, Drew had a rough night sleep wise.  It was very uncharacteristic of him, but he woke up at 1:30 and wasn't interested in going back to sleep on his own.  I rocked him to settle him down and put him back in his crib, but by the time I got back into bed, he was already crying again.  So we spent a good amount of time snuggling and sleeping in the rocking chair.  We haven't had a night like this in months, so I was suspicious about what may be bothering him.  I think he might have been uncomfortable from his teeth/gums.

A couple of days after that night, in the evening, I gave him a teether.  He thought it was a good idea and spent a good amount of time chewing on his ball, then chewing on this teether, then going back to the ball.  He kept at this for quite some time too!


Even if Drew's gums are bothering him, he's been pretty happy all week (and was all weekend too!).  He's been having a lot of fun pushing his truck around and walking behind it.  He nearly runs with his truck he can move so fast!  He's pretty good at getting unstuck too when he runs into the couch or a wall.  He also thought it was hilarious when he tried to run me or daddy or Stella or Heineken over with the truck.  He was giggling for a good 5 minutes because he was chasing me with the truck!



No comments:

Post a Comment