Monday, September 24, 2012

What I Missed

Momma is finally done with her work travel!  It was only two trips, but it felt like more - especially the second week away!  Drew is just having as much fun as ever these days.  He's figuring out he can climb and he's getting better at balancing.  A few times now he's stood on his own!  He has a keen eye for anything new.  Here he's trying to use his truck as a stool so he can play in my purse.


Drew is still playing with boxes.  I think his favorite is the one that his walking truck came in.  It's a good size, and he often pushes the box around to practice his walking.





For some reason Drew really likes playing with his carseat.  He likes the straps and the buckle.  I think he's just trying to figure out how to work it so he can escape.  Here he crawled into his seat!


Dinner time is still fun for us.  Usually Drew isn't too messy.  Every once in awhile he thinks it's fun to raspberry out his food which either earns him a stern No or a blank stare (I think he might do it to get a reaction so I try not to react).  Usually we'll give him the spoon toward the end of his meal so he can get a hang of feeding himself.  This night he was working two spoons!




This weekend, I spent a lot of time with Drew - making up for being gone all week.  The little guy is so funny.  He started playing in the blinds one morning and the next thing I knew he was behind them!


This weekend, Drew also started waving to the puppies.  He won't do it when we are leaving a room or when someone is leaving, but he was crawling around and waving at Stella and Heineken this weekend.  He was probably thinking, hey come back here!

My highlight was getting a Drew kiss!  He was sitting on my lap and I had my face near his and he kissed my cheek!  Well, actually he licked my cheek, but I'll take it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment