I have a lot to catch you up on! I've been behind due to the work travel. It's been fun traveling, but it has thrown a wrench into my normally very ogranized routine!
Last week was Daddy's first week on his own with Drew. They did so well! I was impressed to come home to a neat/picked up house and see that everything went off without a hitch!
These pictures are from before I left, but are worth sharing.
In general, we spend a good amount of time trying to keep Drew away and out of the dogs' food and water dishes. One day I decided to get out one of my metal mixing bowls. I figured it was a close substitute to the dirty dog dishes. Drew liked playing with it and banging on it and it kept him occupied and out of the dogs' dishes for a good 15 minutes (Success!).
Last weekend, Brian had the ladder out to hang up a picture. Drew is instantly attracted to anything new or different. So he had to check out the ladder and help Daddy!
It didn't take long for Drew to start cruising and get the hang of his toy truck. This toy is specifically made to help babies learn to walk. It helps with their balance. A few weeks ago, we had to slow down the truck because it rolled too fast for Drew to keep up with and walk with it. Now he has it and spends a lot of time walking around the house with it. He gets upset when he gets stuck at a wall or couch, but he loves walking around! He's going to be walking around without any assistance any day now!
It'll be another slow blog week as I head out once again for work travel tomorrow. I'll try to post some new pictures over the weekend after I get back. Tell Daddy and Drew good luck! (But they are pros now and this trip is slightly shorter).
No comments:
Post a Comment