Monday, August 20, 2012

A Day in the Life of Drew

I want to take you through a typical weekend day for Drew.  This was last Friday (from his perspective).

4:00 - Wake up to nurse, go back to sleep.

6:00 - Wake up for good.  Hang out with daddy in my pjs until momma gets back from the pool.

7:00 - Time to nurse.  Then get dressed for the day.  Now it's time to play!  First up is the door stop - I like the funny noises it makes when I hit it.





7:30 - Tired of the doorstop.  Oh, there's Stella.  I see she's chewing on something.  I should be chewing on something.


8:00 - Time for breakfast!  I eat a 1/2 jar of bananas mixed with some cereal.  Finish that off with some cereal puffs.

8:30 - Time to play again!  I like looking at all the shoes by the front door.  Sometimes I have to see what they taste like.



9:00 - Done playing by the door, time to explore!  Why is momma taking so many pictures of me today?


9:05 - Oh there's Stella again, time to torment her more!  I still want that bone!



9:15 - I think I'll crawl under here so I can bang on this door.



9:17 - Busted by momma for banging on the glass door.  I'm still happy though!


9:30 - Nap time!

11:00 - I wake up from nap and nurse.  More play time!  I am getting good at crawling over any obstacle now!


Chipmunk!



12:00 - We are going somewhere!  I am strapped in my carseat.  (We went to the post office to take care of Drew's passport. - This was not typical, but we do usually run an errand during the day).

12:45 - Home!  Time for lunch.  I tried a new food and didn't like it very much so I only ate ~1 oz of food for lunch.

1:15 - Ready to play some more.  I think I'll check out what's in my closet.  I find my shoes and my diapers and a box to crawl on.



2:15 - I didn't eat very much lunch so I need some milk before my afternoon nap.

2:30 - Momma puts me in my crib to sleep, but I play for awhile first.

2:45 - Fall asleep.

4:00 - I wake up from my nap and am ready to play again!

4:30 - After exploring some more, momma opens this door for me, and I find new things to play with!  (Momma let Drew play in the tupperware cabinet - he loved it!  He liked pulling everything out and making noise and then tried to crawl in the cabinet to get to the containers in the back).


6:00 - Dinner time!  Since my lunch was small, I'm extra hungry!  I eat a whole jar of garden veggies and a whole jar of mangos.  Yum yum!

6:30 - Time to play some more!

7 - I'm getting sleepy!  Time to get ready for bed.  Momma changes my diaper, gets my pjs on and nurses me.  Then we brush my 2 teeth.  Now it's time to snuggle for a bedtime story.  I don't let momma finish the story because I grab the book and throw it on the floor.

7:30 - I am in my crib checking things out.  I will play all night!

7:45 - Asleep!

1 comment:

  1. Drew's facial expression's are so awesome! The second 9:05 pic with him by Stella is classic!!

    ReplyDelete