Brian and I are anxious to get the boat out for the first time this season. Occasionally I've been putting Drew in his life jacket so that he gets used to wearing it. The first time he was very accomodating and putting up with me - but he kept giving me this look that said, Momma what the heck are you doing to me! The first time was quite challenging as the leg straps were not adjusted so the jacket kept getting in his face as I tried to complete all the steps. I ended up jostling him a lot as I tried to get everything zipped and snapped correctly which made him spit up! Oops. Each time we get a little better at getting the jacket on him though. These pictures are from the 3rd or 4th attempt. As you can see he's pretty good natured with me!
And of course I found him a hat for the boat. His grandma bought him a hat when she was here, but one day at soccer when it was a little windy I quickly realized that a hat with straps is a must for the boat! The only thing he's missing are his cool shades!
No comments:
Post a Comment