Drew weighed 26 lbs 4 oz and measured 32" tall putting him on the 90% curve for both weight and height. He also had to get 2 vaccines. I think they started to affect him on Sunday because he was a little fussy which isn't normal!
We had another good weekend! I tried to rest on the couch with my foot propped up as much as I could. I think Drew likes this! When I'm on the couch, he'll bring me a book, and we'll snuggle and read! He's getting particular about how he likes to sit too. So if I put him next to me and prop his head on my shoulder, he will scoot over so that he's laying on me! He's also getting good at climbing onto the couch. He can't climb up onto an emtpy couch yet because he needs my leg or arm to help pull himself up, but it won't be long!
Drew also seemed to spend a lot of time in the kitchen this weekend. It seems the last couple of months, he hasn't been interested in his tupperware pantry. This weekend, it was like he re-discovered it.
| Hiding |
No comments:
Post a Comment