Monday, April 29, 2013

Fun and Trouble

The other day, Drew decided that he wanted to color outside, but it took me a minute to realize this.  I asked if he wanted to color one evening and it seemed like he did.  But, when I gave him the coloring book, he got upset!  After he had a small tantrum, I asked him if he could show me what he wanted.  He led me to the dining room table and when I picked him up, he pointed to the sidewalk chalk.  So outside we went!

I tried to get a picture of us, but this was the best I could do.  I'm mad I cut off Drew, as this (the first try) was the only shot he cooperated for.  After this, he started to get fussy and fidgety.


Waving bye because it's time to go inside
I think peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are Drew's favorite food right now.  Initially, he would only eat peanut butter sandwiches, but one day I had to share my PBJ sandwich with him and after that he was on the jelly bandwagon.  Here's a picture, post PBJ.

The other day I apologized to Brian because I was a climber as a kid, and clearly Drew inherited my monkey gene.  Drew likes to play with the laundry basket when he has a chance.  Well, Brian was on the couch and all the sudden he saw Drew's head behind him!  Drew is one creative little monkey...

No comments:

Post a Comment