Friday morning I went in to feed Drew and found him on his tummy! He had been trying to roll over for awhile but his arm was getting in his way. I guess he figured it out!
Here's a picture of Drew sleeping on his side and sucking his thumb. This was the precursor to ending up on his tummy. Brian didn't use a flash so the picture's dark but Drew was sleeping!
So since Friday, every morning I have found Drew on his tummy. Sunday morning he woke up pretty early and I think it's because he was on his tummy and just couldn't go back to sleep like that and also couldn't roll himself back over. He's been able to roll from his tummy to his back before but I think when he's on his tummy in his crib he's not very interested in rolling back over.
I'm not entirely sure but I think he gets on his tummy before he falls asleep. Then when he wakes up he's on his tummy, and he just doesn't know what to make of that yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment