Monday, April 9, 2012

Giggles!

I think Drew is finally starting to feel better from his cold and ear infections.  Sunday morning I had him giggling and we were just cracking each other up!  I got him laughing and then I started laughing.  Then he laughed more at me laughing!

It got even better that night though.  I was getting Drew ready for bed and getting his pajamas on.  I decided to raspberry his belly.  When I did, he just gave me this look like, What are you doing Momma, you seem kinda crazy.  So I told him, "I just gave you a strawberry!" and Drew thought this was the funniest thing he's ever heard and really started giggling.  It really was the best sound ever!

Drew has also mastered rolling from his belly to his back.  He rolls over now almost every time we put him on his belly for tummy time.  He's still working on rolling over from his back to his stomach though.

1 comment: