Monday, April 30, 2012

4 month Check Up

Drew had his four month check up on Friday.  He had to get vaccines and so we had a relatively rough weekend because he was irritable from these.  He does pretty well overall but once he starts getting tired, watch out!  And he struggles to sleep (and nap) well following vaccines.  I am hoping that last night was our last rough night and now he will be back to his normal good natured self.

The poor guy has ANOTHER ear infection.  He is on drops again and will go back to the doctor in 2 weeks to make sure it is gone and his ear drum is healed.

He weighed in at 17 pounds 11 ounces!  And measured 26 inches!
That puts him in the ~80 percentile on weight and ~75 percentile on height. 

The doctor said that it was ok to start him on cereal/solids but that it was also fine to wait.  I have been a little anxious to start him on cereal because of his recent night waking.  I am hoping the extra calories during the day help him sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment