For the most part, Mr Drew enjoys his baths. When he was super tiny and young, this wasn't the case - probably because Momma and Pappa Bear didn't know what they were doing really and Drew would get toooo cold. Now that he has some meat (fat) on him, he really likes bath time.
He is usually pretty splashy in his little tub. Drew loves using his legs and feet (future soccer player of course) so most of the splashing is a result of him kicking the edge of the tub and trying to press against it with his feet. Some nights, it seems that we end up wtih more water outside the tub than inside it!
If Drew is too tired or hungry then about 2 nanoseconds after we pull him out of the water he will start to fuss - (and depending on how fast we can dry him and get him dressed this sometimes escalates to CRYING). I guess the drying off part isn't nearly as fun as all the splashing! However, he does like snuggling up in his bunny towel and lately chewing on it.
Here's a picture of Drew in his bunny towel! (Picture from Feb 1st).
Note: I realize I posted about baths last month, but I didn't have any pictures to post with it at the time. I recently downloaded this one and needed an excuse to share it hence another post about bath time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment