Drew has been talking a lot lately. He's also been stringing together 3 or 4 words together to make sentences. It's pretty cute hearing all he has to say. Sometimes we have a hard time understanding what he wants/is saying, but for the most part it's understandable at least to us.
Here's some of the funny things he says (or said):
(While eating breakfast):
Drew: I need hot coffee
Mommy: You need hot coffee?
D: Yeah!
M: I don't think so.
D: My milk!
M: Yeah, you can have milk instead.
I would always tell Drew he has stinky toes when I took off his shoes and socks...well a few months ago, I took of his shoes and socks, and he held up his toes and said, "Stinky toes!" Now he says that every time I take off his shoes.
Drew and Mommy were walking home from the park. Daddy had met us there on his bike so walking back he stayed with us for half the walk and then went ahead at a normal bike pace. We saw him for awhile and then he turned a corner. Once Drew and I got to the corner, we saw Daddy again but he was very far ahead. Drew told me to "Go get Daddy!"
When Mommy is not around, Drew now assumes one of two things:
"Mommy sleeping"
"Mommy at work"
When Daddy is not around, Drew assumes one of the two things:
"Daddy at soccer"
"Daddy at work"
Drew was getting ready to brush his teeth with Mommy...
Drew: Bug in there [pointing to the tub]
Mommy: There was a bug in there? [Although I had to ask Drew, what? about 3 times before I figured out what he was telling me]
D: Yeah!
M: Did you and Daddy see a bug this morning?
D: Yeah!
M: Did Daddy make you get it?
D: Yeah!
M: And you threw it away?
D: Yeah!
M: Good job!
Although Daddy's version is that Daddy actually got the bug :) Then the next night, Drew told me there was a bug in the sink, but this was unverified.
No comments:
Post a Comment