For a few months now, Drew has been eating dinner with us and usually having the same thing. Or at least we serve him a little of whatever we are eating and then usually supplement it with a pouch, applesauce or something else he is for sure to eat. The other night we had burritos. As in the past, I had just served him everything separately (a little meat, some avocado, cheese and a tortilla). Well he watched his daddy make a burrito and decided he needed one just like it! He really liked it and ate almost the entire thing.
| First burrito |
| Lazy weekend snuggles |
In other news, Drew is learning to sign I Love You! This is a pretty difficult sign to master and it's been fun seeing him practice and get the hang of it. He gets really excited when he does it too! "I did it!" He's been able to say I Love You for awhile, but signing is also a lot of fun! And something we started doing when he was little little.
No comments:
Post a Comment