Sunday, August 4, 2013

Quiet Weekend

We have had a quiet weekend, but one filled with much coughing.  Drew seems to be over the worst of the croup, but still has a cough.  Brian and I are also still congested and coughing.

But we still had fun...

Drew was allowed daily Popsicles for a few days because we felt that would feel good for his throat and he didn't have much appetite otherwise.  He's a Popsicle eating pro!


Drew still likes to get the mop out and play with it.  But today he decided to practice jumping over the mop.  This is a similar to something he does in soccer practice, so I think he was just practicing some more!


Drew also spent a good portion of Sunday watching Daddy do yard work.  While he was eating lunch, I had to turn his chair around so that he could still look out the window and watch Daddy work.

No comments:

Post a Comment