I really did try to post on Sunday - just a short Happy Mothers' Day! But my computer had different ideas. I had back-to-back blue screen failures (not good). So now it's Thursday...
Happy belated Mothers' Day to all the Mommas out there. I have quite a few first time/new mommas in my life this year that are awesome and totally rocking this mom thing! And of course my momma and Brian's momma and great grandma, happy Mothers' day to all of you! We love you!
Grandpa Barry came to visit this past weekend! It had been six months since we last saw him, and he swore Drew grew at least 6"! I tell ya, you blink with this little boy and you will miss it!
We took the boat out with Grandpa. This was the second boating trip of the season. But the first one hardly counts as it was overcast and chilly (Drew and Momma had to wear jackets!) and Dadda was the only one that got in the water. This past weekend turned out gorgeous, and it was perfect boat weather!
Drew loves the boat! He likes that he can climb all over it! We make him sit in his little seat when we are driving, and he's been obeying us so that is important. He liked having Grandpa on the boat this time because he got to stand on the seat and watch momma and dadda when we skiied. We also put Drew in the water. I wasn't sure because the water was chilly (71F). Drew was definitely cold at first, but he started to warm up and soon was kicking his legs!
I had a great Mother's day as Brian and Drew pampered me on Sunday! I got a personalized coffee mug that says mom and has pictures of Drew which I absolutely love. The boys also brought me flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment