Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ready Set Crawl!

Drew is close to crawling.  I'm excited and not excited about this.  It's fun watching him learn new things, but a crawling baby brings a lot more challenges!  For about a week or two now, Drew's been getting on all fours and rocking back and forth.  I think he knows that there's more to it, but he just can't quite figure it out!  He gets on all fours almost all the time that he's on his belly.  I've even seen him on all fours in his crib before he falls asleep!  He's getting closer to figuring it out though, just last night he picked up one of his arms and moved it and that allowed him to turn slightly.  Despite not crawling yet, he's pretty good at getting around.  He's been covering a lot of ground either from rolling over or from scooting.  And when he does get on all fours when he's tired or loses balance he usually plunges forward so this gives him some movement as well.  Keep on trying Drew Bear, you'll be crawling any day now!






No comments:

Post a Comment