Last week was kinda a rough week for us. Rough is an overstatement, but the evenings were slightly more challenging than usual. By the time I got home with Drew in the evening, Drew was ready for his nap. This is good and bad for me. It's good because it's gives me a chance to clean the day's bottles without feeling guilty that Drew is playing by himself. But I don't like it because then we don't play at all until after his nap. So every day, we got home and Drew was tired and fussy so I put him down for his nap and then did my chores. Then I'd wake him up after awhile so that he'd still be able to fall asleep that night. He was not extremely excited about waking up and was extra fussy. I nursed him and he was still fussy. Then I'd feed him his peas or carrots (after 3 days of peas, we let him try carrots - he loved them of course). After eating this, he'd still be fussy. Wednesday night I actually nursed him, fed him peas, nursed him more and then made him some cereal because he was still hungry and fussing. Finally after all that he finally seemed satisified! I'm not sure if he was having a growth spurt or if something else was bothering him (a tooth trying to poke through maybe?). Well by Thursday, Drew was finally back to his happy self! So here are some pictures of us playing!
Brian was trying to capture a smooshy face picture of us. The expression on Drew's face cracks me up!
And here's my happy little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment