So I have conceded that since I got knocked up, a food blog is not what my life needs. At first it was the morning sickness that stopped my hobby. But even once that went away, food just wasn’t the same. I think even though I wasn’t throwing up all the time, a lot of my favorite foods were still bothering me one way or another.
Don’t get me wrong, I still really enjoy cooking and post-pregnancy I am now (thankfully) able to eat anything my little belly desires.
However, I don’t see myself making new fun meals on a regular basis any time soon (on top of finding the time to then write about said meal).
So now that my handsome little Drew Bear is here, this blog is about to evolve into Momma’s Bear diary as life as a mom. I see it as a fun way to keep track of Drew’s developments, and maybe offer some tips to my fellow soon to be mommies as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment