Friday, March 23, 2012

Getting Up to Speed

So since Drew is already almost 15 weeks old and I'm just starting this blog, first I wanted to do a recap of the last 3+ months.

Here's a picture of Stella loving on Drew before he was even born!

When we were still in the hospital, I started calling Drew, Turtle, because when he'd wake up or when he was sleepy he'd make a turtle face.  It was obviously the cutest thing ever.  He doesn't do this very much anymore, but on the rare occasions that Turtle does make an appearance I completely cherish it!  I think in this picture from Christmas, Drew is being a little turtle-ish.

When Drew was younger (before I went back to work), many of Drew's naps occurred while he was being held...like this.

At a very young age (~1 month), we took Drew to one of Brian's indoor soccer games.  He really liked it!  He watched most of the game (apparently watching soccer makes him hungry) and enjoyed watching his daddy play some soccer!  We've also had him to some of the outdoor games too!


We've been trying to get in daily tummy time sessions (at least before I went back to work we were).  Drew is really good at using his legs, but not as interested in using his arms.  Now that he's over 3 months old though we can tell how strong his neck is getting and he is more willing to use his arms now than he was before.
The dogs like to help me supervise tummy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment