Friday, August 15, 2014

Landon Speak

Landon obviously isn't speaking English yet, but he is such a vocal baby.  Here are some settings and what I imagine he is saying/thinking:

Laying on his changing table, getting his pjs on (before he nurses for the last time of the day):
"Lady I have been patient enough with you, but I know what comes next and if you don't move at warp speed, I'm going to start screaming at you."

When I burp him after breastfeeding him on the first side:
"WOMAN, if you don't put me back on the breast this instant, I will chew your face off!" (as he is desperately sucking on my cheek or chin).

He is laying on his boppy and I am getting ready to feed him:
"Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!  I am so excited to eat because it's been 3 hours already! Hurry UP!"

Looking at Drew:
"You are bigger than me, but not quite as big as Mommy and Daddy.  I'm not sure what you are, but I know I love you." (He's always smiling at Drew).

Looking at Drew, when Drew is trying to get him to laugh:
"I don't know what you are doing but I think it's funny!"

When he sees me for the first time at daycare:
"MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOORAY!"
(this is also similar to when he sees a bottle).

Sitting with us at the table when we eat dinner:
Licking lips, "Daddy, can I have a bite? That sure looks good.  I am hungry because I haven't been fed in like 2 whole hours!"



No comments:

Post a Comment