Sunday, September 29, 2013

Swim Lessons

We have been fairly busy the last few weeks, so that is why there is a lapse in posts.  First, Drew started swim lessons!  He started the Monday after Labor Day.  The first week he hated it.  I think the main problem was that the poor guy was just getting over a tummy ache and ear infection.  The other problem was that he wanted to do his own thing.  I didn't force him too much to do the exercises, but he cried the entire lesson no matter what.  At the end of the time, he just wanted to float with me, so I know he still wasn't feeling his best.

Thankfully, the second and third lessons were great!  Drew was ready to practice swimming and follow the instructions (mostly).  Daddy ended up getting in the pool with Drew and Mommy too because we thought that might help.  The second lesson, Drew wanted to swim with Mommy, but the third lesson he was all about swimming with Daddy. 

Here are some pictures from our third lesson:

Kicking those legs!
Jumping in from the side
Learning how to climb out

No comments:

Post a Comment