Friday, July 21, 2017

Florida in January

Back in January, I took the boys on a trip to visit my parents in Florida. We had also done this the previous year, and it ended up working out fairly well. We timed the trip so that my brother and his family were also visiting so that Drew and Landon could spend some time with their cousins, Sydney and Austin. They love playing with Sydney, and they loved holding baby Austin. I think Drew talks about cousin baby Austin the most.


Apparently, I captured no pictures of Drew, but he was there too!


We flew out on a Friday and returned home on a Tuesday so it was a quick trip, but it was perfect for us! We were able to swim, look for alligators and just have fun and play! We were also able to see cousin Maddy while we were there too which made for an extra special trip!




Landon holding baby Austin

Sydney and Landon, sitting together. Best cousin friends.

Baby Austin and Krista - who has more hair?

Chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment