Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Brothers

Landon - 3 weeks, 2 days old
Drew - 4 weeks, 2 days
Landon has a lot of similar mannerisms that Drew did when he was a newborn.  I think the boys look a lot a look, but I do notice subtle differences between them.  Like Drew, Landon makes the turtle face that I love so much.  He also puts his hands up a lot and makes expressions just like Drew did.  I think he is similar in temperament as well as he doesn't fuss much.  Although Landon does scream when he's not happy (usually when he's hungry!).  Landon hasn't been using a pacifier really, and Drew used one a lot.

Landon had his first real bath last week.  He didn't mind it all that much.  He fussed a little, but that was it.  Since Drew screamed every time he got a bath I was expecting the same thing so this bath was much easier!  Although Landon hating getting lotion on and screamed for that part.


No comments:

Post a Comment